- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
BREAKING DAWN – Bella and Tree Lifting
Who’s ready for some new pics from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1? Anybody? I thought you might be, so check out the new images that show off a happy wedding couple, an angry werewolf, a tree-hugging vampire, and future sister-in-laws doing what they do best.
If you thought Edward and Bella make a cute couple in the pic above, then the blushing bride being carried by her new husband will prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. We know the honeymoon takes a drastic turn later on, but for now, the happy couple is nothing but smiles.
The same can’t be said for Jacob Black because the werewolf once again has to make some tough decisions before the end of the movie. Taylor Lautner has definitely had plenty of opportunities to make an art out of looking upset, although I imagine more than a few ladies will be using the other photo as a desktop image, whether he’s smiling or not.
Unlike some of the other photo sets that have come out to hype The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1, these latest images from ETOnline don’t just focus on the main trio. Kellan Lutz might not actually be hugging the tree but it’s an impressive display of vampire strength… and just why would Emmett be toting a tree through what looks like the area where the wedding is performed?
Of course, no wedding is complete without the perfect pair of shoes so Bella hits the store with future sister-in-law Alice to do a little bit of shopping, while the final pic gives us a great look at Alice and the rest of the Cullen clan, consisting of Jasper (Jackson Rathbone), Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) and Carlisle (Peter Facinelli).