- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
BREAKING DAWN Peek during REVENGE Tonight!
Tonight during the brand new episode of Revenge is a big surprise for all you Twilight, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart fans out there. Sometime during Revenge’s timeslot (10/9c) a sneak peek from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 will play. There’s no guarantee, but the rumors floating around in it will be footage from the wedding.
This sneak peek is actually a pretty clever ploy on part of ABC. Revenge has been doing very well as of late, but that doesn’t mean its audience can’t still grow. The hope, I’m thinking, is the footage will draw in Twilight fans that haven’t seen Revenge, but can’t say no to anything Twilight related. If Revenge is good as ABC thinks it is, then these new viewers will come back in following weeks because they were hooked on what they saw. Very clever ABC, I hope it works out for you.
Tonight’s Revenge has a lot of stuff going. From the press release for the episode titled “Guilt”: “Victoria’s more vulnerable side shows through when lingering feelings of guilt over her involvement in David Clarke’s demise and an unforgivable rift with her daughter become too much to bear; Lydia returns with a vendetta against Emily and the Graysons that will soon come back to haunt her; Now wise to his father’s transgressions and a duplicitous betrayal by his friend, Tyler, Daniel decides to make a major life change; and Charlotte and Declan find themselves in an unlikely predicament together.”