- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Witness the Charisma Carpenter Buff in SUPERNATURAL
We’ve been hearing for some time now about the big Buffy the Vampire Slayer reunion that’s happening in an upcoming episode of Supernatural. I know most of you would love that reunion to involve Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanez, but they’re both much too busy with their own shows (Ringer, Bones). Who we do get is James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter and, you know, that’s totally awesome in my book. I still have my fingers crossed for some heavy Buffy references.
TV Guide posted the first still image of the two together. I love how Marsters looks a combination of bored and annoyed. It’s a good look for him. To his left, Carpenter has her hands up like she’s going to cast a spell of some kind, and I’m sure that’s exactly what she’s doing given what Sera Gamble, Supernatural’s showrunner, has told us about the character. “Charisma plays a very powerful witch,” says Gamble. “In the episode, she starts throwing her power around because she and her husband are in the middle of a contentious divorce.”
That might explain Marsters facial expression. Divorce isn’t exactly going to make him thrilled. I’m quite excited for this episode, which airs Oct. 21. It feels like forever since we were given a really good episode with witches, and from the sounds of things this is going to be a whopper. I also expect it will have some pretty big laughs. How could it not poke fun at married life on top of the Buffy jokes that will be all too easy to make?