- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Dutton Boxes into CRIMINAL MINDS
Charles S. Dutton should look familiar to you, that is, unless you’ve been living beneath a rock since the 1980s. The actor of stage, film, and television, who has even done some directing, is in the news today thanks to a brand new gig on Criminal Minds. Listen up crime drama fans!
Dutton’s film career includes roles in Cat’s eye, Crocodile Dundee II, Alien, Nick of Time; a great Johnny Depp thriller, Seven, A Time to Kill, Mimic, Gothika and Legion. He’s done some semi-recent guest appearances on The Practice and Without a Trace and now he’s headed to the set of Criminal Minds.
The successful CBS series began a Seventh Season this September. It stars Joe Mantegna, Paget Brewster, Shemar Moore, A.J. Cook and Aaron Hotchner. Dutton will rub elbows with the cast when he pops by to portray Tony Colt, according to the TV Guide exclusive. Colt is a Philadelphia local and boxing trainer. This may remind Dutton’s fans that he had a role with Meg Ryan and Omar Epps in Against the Ropes.
In Dutton’s episode he will discover, tragically, that his favorite boxing trainee, one who is like a son to him, is actually a serial killer. Yikes! Dutton is 60 and still throwin’ punches!