- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Girls of New York Comic Con 2011 Friday Experience
The Greenjacket photo crew was only on scene for one day this year and we chose what we thought would have been one of the calmer days. Well, I’m not sure what Saturday was like, but Friday was elbow-to-elbow action from about noon on. We spent a long day at the convention, taking in all of what it had to offer. Of course that’s going to mean lots of girls dressed up in costumes ranging from stunning, down to a thrown-together last minute mess. The one thing I noticed this year was the utter lack of Slave Leias wandering the floor. I guess Jabba finally had the locks replaced on the dungeon. What was missing on the Star Wars side was definitely made up in what seemed like almost a glut of Harley Quinns. In any case, we spent a lot of time searching and snapping.
How do you think we did? Did we capture your favorite? Miss any that shouldn’t have been missed? If you were there, you could understand how a few might have fallen through the cracks, but in any case, enjoy our collection from 2011.