- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
GLEE Student, Lea Michele’s Ex Returns as Master
“The student becomes the master” is an often used quote, but I don’t think I ever thought I’d be using it to describe someone on Glee. It turns out Jonathan Groff is returning to the Fox series for multiple episodes as Rachel’s (Lea Michele) former boyfriend, Jesse St. James. When we last saw him flunked out of college and attempting to get Rachel back, but with zero luck.
Groff will be back for Season 3 of Glee, only this time he will be the new coach of New Directions’ rival glee club, Vocal Adrenaline. This will likely add a little extra drive in New Directions’ quest to be the best. With Jesse leading the enemy, Rachel could let it get the best of her, but who can say for sure where Ryan Murphy will take this storyline? I just hope Rachel has absolutely no thoughts of getting back together with him. She shot him down once so let’s not go there ever again. We know for sure that The Glee Project runner-up, Alex Newall, will have many scenes with him.
Rachel will probably not be too happy to have Jesse around again, but actress Lea Michele sure is. In real life, her and Groff are best friends, and when news broke about Groff’s return, Michele immediately took to Twitter.“ “So happy to have my best friend in the world Jonathan Groff back on Glee this year,” she tweeted. “Makes me the happiest girl in the world!”