- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Twilight Kid a Commerical Hit
Hey, do you want to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s pretend kid from Twilight in a new commercial? I’ll just warn you right now, it’s for AT&T. If you’re okay with that then march on! The video is down below and is actually pretty funny and I’m sure reflects how all parents view their children.
So for those not in the know (as I was), the little girl in the commercial is Mackenzie Foy who is playing Renesmee Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2. That’s right, she’s the half-human, half-vampire daughter of Bella and Edward. That kid will have problems. But Mackenzie Foy is normal girl and in this AT&T commercial she doesn’t have too much to do besides sit there and smile confidently. You just know that confidence is from being in a major motion picture that has millions of crazed fans that will do anything just for a glimpse of one the stars. You know… maybe she won’t be normal. The attention can go to your head.
But the commercial! I’ve probably watched it about ten times now, just so I can hear this set of lines: “Kyle’s got that thick head of hair.” “That should be rewarded.” AMAZING. Whoever wrote those lines deserves the highest praise, maybe some kind of award, or at least a pat on the back. Do everything you can to spread this video around. If you don’t laugh at even one thing the parents say about their kids, you may be dead inside.