- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Megan Stevenson Visits Rachel Bilson’s HART OF DIXIE
Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) may have packed up and left New York City in Hart of Dixie, but that doesn’t mean she’s escaped it completely, evidenced by a surprise visit she’ll receive from a close friend played by Megan Stevenson. Stevenson is a bit of a newcomer to television. Her only other notable role is a guest appearance on an episode of $#*! My Dad Says, which I never bothered to watch so this makes her extremely new in my eyes.
According to Zap2it, she will be playing Gigi, who was Zoe’s best friend when she was in NYC. She gives no warning for her visit to Bluebell. One can only wonder why she decided to drop in. I think the most important thing to ponder is if Zoe will be excited to see Gigi. Everyday Zoe feels more at home in Bluebell; will she still feel a connection to Gigi? You can bet Gigi won’t fit in with the small town nature of Bluebell, causing at least a small amount of tension.
As Zoe deals with her new life this season, she will receive another visit from her stuck up mother as well as one from her non-biological father. Her family just can’t seem to leave her alone, can they? Nothing is more annoying than family not giving you the space you crave. Luckily for Zoe, there’s a new veterinarian in town, played by Wes Brown, to take her mind off her troubles. He is yet another potential love interest for Zoe.