- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Scarlett Johansson too Hot for THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO
Scarlett Johansson will soon be kicking butt on the big screen as Black Widow in The Avengers, but could you see her helping a disgraced journalist track down a murderer of women as Lisbeth Salander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? ScarJo could picture herself in the role.
Johansson is one of the hottest women heating up Hollywood these days, and when it comes to playing a “damaged, vengeful, brilliant, androgynous cipher,” being sexy can get in the way of grabbing a role, according to The Huffington Post (via Vogue).
Director David Fincher revealed during an interview that finding the right person for the role of Lisbeth was a lengthy process, with even established actresses falling short of the mark.
“Look, we saw some amazing people. Scarlett Johansson was great. It was a great audition, I’m telling you. But the thing with Scarlett is, you can’t wait for her to take her clothes off,” Fincher says. “I keep trying to explain this. Salander should be like E.T. If you put E.T. dolls out before anyone had seen the movie, they would say, ‘What is this little squishy thing?’ Well, you know what? When he hides under the table and he grabs the Reese’s Pieces, you love him! It has to be like that.”
Of course, we know Fincher went with Rooney Mara, who he had just worked with on The Social Network, but can you imagine Johansson in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?
No, I can’t either. There’s no doubt about it. Rooney Mara was definitely the right choice.