- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Scarlett Johansson too Hot for THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO
Scarlett Johansson will soon be kicking butt on the big screen as Black Widow in The Avengers, but could you see her helping a disgraced journalist track down a murderer of women as Lisbeth Salander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? ScarJo could picture herself in the role.
Johansson is one of the hottest women heating up Hollywood these days, and when it comes to playing a “damaged, vengeful, brilliant, androgynous cipher,” being sexy can get in the way of grabbing a role, according to The Huffington Post (via Vogue).
Director David Fincher revealed during an interview that finding the right person for the role of Lisbeth was a lengthy process, with even established actresses falling short of the mark.
“Look, we saw some amazing people. Scarlett Johansson was great. It was a great audition, I’m telling you. But the thing with Scarlett is, you can’t wait for her to take her clothes off,” Fincher says. “I keep trying to explain this. Salander should be like E.T. If you put E.T. dolls out before anyone had seen the movie, they would say, ‘What is this little squishy thing?’ Well, you know what? When he hides under the table and he grabs the Reese’s Pieces, you love him! It has to be like that.”
Of course, we know Fincher went with Rooney Mara, who he had just worked with on The Social Network, but can you imagine Johansson in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?
No, I can’t either. There’s no doubt about it. Rooney Mara was definitely the right choice.