- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
TERRA NOVA – Carnosaur Shot!
I’m not exactly sure how old this is but I found this Terra Nova image among the current FOX publicity offerings and since it’s dinosaur-heaven related I had to bring it to Boomtron regardless. Even though the 2-hour premiere kind of disappointed me (though not everyone agrees with me), I’m still interested enough to give it a chance to find itself tonight! Sadly enough, there’s just not a surplus of options for this kind of adventure programming on tv. Well-acted but boring is the scene right now.
What you see above is a Jim (Jason O’Mara) and Taylor (Stephen Lang) taking aim at a freakin’ sweet carnosaur. It’s more awesome than 95% of what I saw in the first two hours. Maybe tonight that will change with “Instinct” (1.03), though the teaser and promo images we’ve already brought you don’t get me too excited (yet still I will be there, such is my love for SF-dinos concept). When you get done watching tonight’s episode make sure you come back here to stay ahead of the pack and check out our sneak peek gallery to next week’s episode, titled “What Remains”.
Looking forward to tonight!