- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
BONES Spin Finds Gypsy Boss
With Bones set to enter its winter hiatus in a few weeks, its spin-off, The Finder, will be borrowing some of the Bones cast to keep them fresh in our minds. One such castmember, T.J. Thyne (Jack Hodgins), will be appearing in an episode that will now feature a gypsy, to be played by Eric Roberts (The Dark Knight, Heroes).
Roberts joins Thyne in Episode 9 as Uncle Shadrack, the head of a gypsy family, reports TVLine. Unlike most gypsy clans, this one has ties to one of The Finder’s main characters, Willa (Maddie Hasson). She happens to be a member of this particular gypsy family and is set on proving her worth to them. This will be something Willa will likely have to handle by herself, as the rest of the cast, including the Finder himself, Walter (Geoff Stults), will be busy doing what they do best; finding stuff.
That brings us to Hodgins’ role in the episode. While Willa is dealing with her gypsy problems, Hodgins comes to Walter for help in locating “an object that no one in the government believes to exist.” Now, any Bones fan should be able to tell you Hodgins is a big believer in conspiracies and secret societies, but most of the time all he gets to do is talk about them. Going to Walter must mean he truly believes this object exists, whatever it may be. For once one of Hodgins conspiracies may be true after all. I for one hope he finds what he’s looking for.