- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
DEXTER – Nebraska Promo
Dexter seems to be heading down a destructive path in next week’s episode, “Nebraska”, on top of a lot of his past being dug up. While Dex usually has visions of Harry of speaking to him, it seems like Harry’s been tapped out and Brian Moser (Christian Camargo) has entered the ring. I see Brian as Dexter’s Dark Passenger personified, as he can be seen egging Dexter on through out the teaser. Reckless behavior is not what Dexter should be practicing, but it doesn’t look like he can help himself.
And who’s committing these Trinity killings? It can’t be the real Trinity; he’s dead. And with the victims being Trinity’s wife and daughter while his son, Jonah, survived, you can’t help but wonder if maybe Jonah is the culprit. The way he approaches Dexter with the greeting, “Hello, Dexter Morgan,” certainly brings up images of his dear old dad, but it could just be a coincidence. Right now though, my money’s on Jonah being the new Trinity killer. Guilty until proven innocent, I always say.
Meanwhile, Travis is having serious second thoughts about the end of the world. I don’t think Gellar’s going to take that lightly. If Travis isn’t careful, he may find himself as a victim in Gellar’s sick rituals. Maybe Travis could turn to Dexter for a little help? Of course he’d have to know who Dexter is before he can do that. I can’t see Dex sticking his neck out to help someone like Travis right now.