- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
DEXTER – Sins of Omission Tease
With Dexter officially done with his imaginary Brian Moser, he can continue his hunt for the Dooms Day Killer, Professor Gellar, in “Sins of Omission”. He doesn’t tip toe around the bush, taking his search directly to Gellar’s apprentice, Travis. He demands to know where Gellar is, and Travis is rightfully terrified to give up any information. He tells Dex Gellar is crazy, letting us know Travis is completely over the end of the world, at least for now. I wish I could say the same for Gellar, who is hardly ready to let Travis go free, going so far as to seemingly kidnap him to continue their work. Poor Travis.
And things aren’t going to get any easier for him. Debra is looking for Travis, showing up his sister’s place to question him about his relationship with Gellar. Don’t think Debra is suspicious of him yet. If you recall, they discovered 200 men who were connected to Gellar; Travis is just one of many. But this being Dexter, Debra or someone else will figure out Travis is directly involved with Gellar.
Or is Travis the only person involved? A common theory is Gellar is to Travis as Harry is to Dexter, a personification of something important. For Dexter, Harry represents the Code. If Gellar isn’t real, then what does he represent? Is it Travis’ extreme beliefs? Maybe his view of the world? Personally, while I agree there are some questionable things about Gellar, I do think he’s real.