- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
GOSSIP GIRL Coming Back for Season 6?
While the cast and crew of the CW’s Gossip Girl were out partying it up at Cipriani on Wall Street, there was no fear over a season renewal. All the executive producers seemed to be completely confident their show would get a sixth season, despite a decline in the ratings. If I were in their shoes I wouldn’t be terribly concerned either. These days every show’s rating are going down. “We’ve had no one saying to us, ‘Wrap it up. This is the last season.’ So we’re not [treating the season finale] as such,” said one of the EPs Joshua Safran.
President of Warner Bros. Television, Peter Roth shared his thoughts with EW.com, saying he hopes Gossip Girl will be around for another year, if not more. Which is a good thing, as Stephanie Savage (another EP) hinted strongly that the fifth season finale would end in a cliffhanger, leaving viewers wanting more. Cliffhangers can be great, but it shows the cockiness in a show. What if there isn’t a renewal and Gossip Girl is left in a state of chaos? That’s not a good way to end things. The best bet is to wrap things up for the season as best you can while leaving things open in such a way that you can still imagine the characters having adventures even after the end of the show.
While this talk of renewal is going around, the 100th Gossip Girl episode is approaching. It’s set to air Jan. 30th and will at last feature Blair’s royal wedding to Prince Louis. This episode should be a blast for long time fans as a lot of the past is brought up.