- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Lindsay Lohan PLAYBOY for Christmas and New Year
Don’t have enough fruitcake to torment all your friends and family this holiday season? You can let them know how much you appreciate them by giving them naked pictures of Lindsay Lohan because the new Playboy cover girl will be on sale in December.
Hugh Hefner, the luckiest man in the world (even though he’s old as dirt), reportedly wasn’t thrilled with Lohan’s first trip in front of the Playboy cameras, but Fox News brings word that LiLo did a reshoot and will still show up in the pages of the bunny mag. Hooray?
Apparently, the first photo shoot followed Lohan’s desire for a Kate Moss-inspired spread but Hef wanted something more reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe. Of course, Hef got his way.
In my opinion, it’s starting to sound like Lohan might not be going full monty after all. She showed up for the weekend reshoot with lawyers, agents, and publicists in tow and her team immediately gave “their two cents about what was considered ‘nude’ and what was not.”
Maybe it’s just me but the concept of nudity seems pretty straight-forward. No clothes = nude. With the definition of nudity being up for debate, I’m thinking those few people that are actually looking forward to a naked Lindsay will be disappointed.
You’ll be able to find the possibly nude LiLo in the January/February issue of Playboy, which hits the stores in late December.
Personally, I’d prefer the fruitcake.