- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 5 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Lindsay Lohan PLAYBOY for Christmas and New Year
Don’t have enough fruitcake to torment all your friends and family this holiday season? You can let them know how much you appreciate them by giving them naked pictures of Lindsay Lohan because the new Playboy cover girl will be on sale in December.
Hugh Hefner, the luckiest man in the world (even though he’s old as dirt), reportedly wasn’t thrilled with Lohan’s first trip in front of the Playboy cameras, but Fox News brings word that LiLo did a reshoot and will still show up in the pages of the bunny mag. Hooray?
Apparently, the first photo shoot followed Lohan’s desire for a Kate Moss-inspired spread but Hef wanted something more reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe. Of course, Hef got his way.
In my opinion, it’s starting to sound like Lohan might not be going full monty after all. She showed up for the weekend reshoot with lawyers, agents, and publicists in tow and her team immediately gave “their two cents about what was considered ‘nude’ and what was not.”
Maybe it’s just me but the concept of nudity seems pretty straight-forward. No clothes = nude. With the definition of nudity being up for debate, I’m thinking those few people that are actually looking forward to a naked Lindsay will be disappointed.
You’ll be able to find the possibly nude LiLo in the January/February issue of Playboy, which hits the stores in late December.
Personally, I’d prefer the fruitcake.