- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Nick Jonas the LAST MAN STANDING for Christmas
If you think Nick Jonas is as tame as kitty cat, then wait until you see him flex some acting and comedy muscle for Tim Allen’s sitcom, Last Man Standing.
Darn. I am still hoping for a Johnathan Taylor Thomas and Tim Allen television reunion, especially after that great reunions issue of Entertainment Weekly that pictured the cast of Home Improvement together again recently. This already hated, but never before seen character that has just been filled, might have been a great fit for Johnathan Taylor Thomas, though he is also one of those people you have a hard time buying could be a total jerk. He once upon a time voiced Simba, the young Lion King after all. But a well-known singer, NOT JTT, has snagged the role.
Nick Jonas will play the ABC series jerk when he comes to the set of Last Man Standing in a guest role. Fans of the new Tim Allen family comedy know Allen plays Mike, a man surrounded by women at home. That is, except for his grandson, Boyd, who his 20-year-old daughter Kristin raises alone. TV Line spread the word that Jonas will act as Boyd’s “deadbeat” dad.
You can catch the show Tuesdays on ABC. We’ll meet the Nick Jonas character in a Christmas episode.