- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Princess Leia Strikes Back on Shatner – STAR WARS Versus STAR TREK
It’s a battle royale between the alumni of two sci-fi institutions as Star Wars’ Princess Leia takes on Star Trek’s Captain Kirk. Who will win the battle of insults when these two heroic figures take aim at one another.
Star Wars versus Star Trek? Really? I didn’t realize that battle was still going on but it obviously is as icons Carrie Fisher and William Shatner take jabs at each other in two separate interviews that you can watch below.
The second clip show’s Shatner drawing first blood with the statement that Star Wars was ILM at its finest, with no story or character development to back up the effects. I’m wondering if he’s thinking about the second trilogy instead of the first one. The man behind Kirk also makes a remark about the women of Star Trek being better looking than the women of Star Wars… and I actually have to give that point to Shatner. There were plenty of cuties to catch Kirk’s eye, while Star Wars had Princess Leia, and… ummm… the chick with the fleshy things growing out of her head that was Jabba’s slave, and – well, that about does it. Am I missing anyone? Even if you add in the second trilogy, you only get Natalie Portman’s Padme added into the ‘sexy woman’ category.
Meanwhile, the first clip has Princess Leia’s Carrie Fisher comparing Spock’s ears to Leia’s buns, in addition to expressing shock over one dedicated fan actually purchasing Shatner’s kidney stone. To that person, I can only say, Ewwww! She also shares the identity of someone that wanted to wear Leia’s slave bikini.
Check out the clips and weigh in on the comments. Star Wars or Star Trek?