- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 4 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Robert Pattinson’s Place in post-Breaking Dawn COSMOPOLIS
From spending eternity with the love of your life to riding around town while worrying about your fortune going away? It’s a definite change as Robert Pattinson goes from the Twilight Saga to Cosmopolis but director David Cronenberg believes RPattz is the right guy for the job.
In Cosmopolis, Pattinson play Eric Packer, a wealthy guy being driven around town as his fortune rides on the fate of the Japanese yen. In addition to possibly being broke before the sun comes up in the morning, he also has to deal with a stalker, his wife, and his girlfriend. Oh yeah, he also wants to get a haircut at the barber shop his dad always used.
Who do you get to play a guy like that? According to Cronenberg, although Pattinson was one among many that was considered for the role, it was the Twilight star that proved to be the right choice. “Ultimately, I felt he was the guy. Once again, intuition,” Cronenberg tells MTV. “I saw his movies, including ones maybe his Twi-Hard fans don’t know about, like ‘Little Ashes.’ Maybe they saw ‘Remember Me,’ I’m not sure.”
While I think the plot for Cosmopolis is a little weird (read lame), there’s no doubt that Pattinson’s fans will probably love it because Cronenberg reveals that he’s in every scene and almost every shot. That’s a whole lot of RPattz.
Cosmopolis will be arriving in theaters in 2012.
Check the clip below to get some in-depth intel from Cronenberg on what it takes to get a specific actor for a specific role.