- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
THE WALKING DEAD – Cherokee Rose clip
We are three episodes in to The Walking Dead’s second season, and while some of it has bordered on boring, there have still been plenty of punch-you-in-the-face moments, most notably in this past Sunday’s “Save the Last One” where Shane sacrificed Otis to a hoard of zombies. He became visibly disturbed by his actions, although he may have made the right choice. Either way, it set him off down a dark path, one that he continues on in the upcoming episode “Cherokee Rose”.
The sneak peek below takes us to the funeral for Otis, where his wife, Patricia, asks Shane to say something to ease her mind over her husband’s death. Shane tells his bull story of how Otis told Shane to run ahead and he would cover him. His speech is intercut with what actually happened, Shane shooting Otis and letting him be eaten by the undead. All the while Shane is wearing Otis’ clothes. That’s messed up, man.
Shane’s journey as a character is about the most interesting part of the series. Other characters have good moments, but his always stands out because it is such a huge departure from where he went in the comics. If he had gone down the same path he did the comic, Otis would likely still be alive, but that’s the beauty of this TV series. You change one thing and it’s like a domino effect of change. I wonder what other things Shane’s presence will change.