- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Clowning around in MODERN FAMILY
If I ever found out someone in my family used to work as a clown, as is the case for Modern Family’s Cam (Eric Stonestreet), I would have a tough time associating myself with them. I’m not saying I have a fear of clowns or that I look down on anyone who is a clown, I just arbitrarily dislike circuses, which is really the only time I’ve ever seen a clown. They have an odd environment and the people I’ve met have not seemed that well adjusted. They definitely have no idea how to appear unthreatening to children, with all their fire and swords.
My bizarre prejudice aside, Cam’s past as a clown named Fizbo will come back in a big way come early 2012. TVLine reported Emmy award winning ator, Bobby Cannavale, will guest star as Cam’s former clown partner, Louis. No information has come out at this time as to how or why Louis reappears in Cam’s life, but I’m hoping beyond hope they both at some point don their old clown gear. I may not think clowns are funny, but even I cannot deny the hilarity that would ensue from Stonestreet and Cannavale both fully decked out as clowns. Most people say clowns are creepy when not at a circus, yet I feel the opposite. When they’re away from the lunacy of the big top, they almost become tolerable.
Modern Family is currently on winter hiatus, but will return with new episodes beginning January 4.