- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Emma Watson is Rouge In Love
Emma Watson’s fashion sense, or maybe just her fan appeal, has provided her with a couple of extra duties with Lancome. In addition to being the spokesperson for their fragrance line, she’s now the new face for their Rouge in Love lipstick collection.
The Harry Potter star has taken the first step in distancing herself from Hermione Granger with a role in the Marilyn Monroe story, My Week with Marilyn, but numerous endeavors in the world of modeling and fashion have proven that she doesn’t need the big screen to stay firmly planted in the spotlight. The new pieces of concept art from The Huffington Post show Emma still sporting her pixie haircut in a couple of very stylish hand-drawn pictures, which just go to show that I know absolutely nothing about the world of fashion because not even the streaks of color clued me in on the fact that these were ads for lipstick.
I know concept art is a long way from being a finished promo but I think the mark has been missed with the photo on the right. I think the image on the left is good to go as is, but the one on the right looks like a Photoshopped mess. The head doesn’t seem to fit the body and the hat definitely doesn’t fit the head.
The new Rouge in Love lipsticks, which include 24 different shades, will be making their debut in early 2012.