- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Erica Durance Lays Down the Law as Wonder Woman
Whoa, whoa, whoa; is she Lois Lane or Wonder Woman? Right now Erica Durance is proving she looks good in either role. The young actress portrayed Lois Lane, that intrepid reporter, on the CW’s Smallville for about seven of the show’s ten super heroic seasons. So, why do we have a new pic of Durance in a shiny Wonder Woman costume?
According to TV Line the actress is dressed to kill thanks to a guest starring gig she’s gearing up for on the set of Harry’s Law. Her episode will hit the airwaves on Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9/8c, only on NBC. And hey, it won’t feature the peppy gal you were used to on Smallville. Durance’s character will be having sort of a Nurse Betty episode. Psychological trauma has her believing she really is the DC Comics heroine. She won’t just believe she’s Wonder Woman, she’ll go after some bad guys, too! Looks like Harry’s law office will really have their hands full.
Durance was very glad her version of the iconic costume included pants. I think Wonder Woman fans, as well as fans of the actress, will share her jubilation. Ya look good, darling! If memory serves, when we first met Chloe Sullivan’s cousin on Smallville, Durance dawned a skimpy Wonder Woman costume to go to a costumed event of some sort. The get up definitely caught Clarke’s eye. In these pics I really like Erica’s dark hair, too.