- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy 2012 – Suddenly Teaser Images
It doesn’t seem like Grey’s Anatomy will return from its winter break on a happy note. The January 5 return date will be littered with sadness after a horrific accident sends an entire family to Seattle Grace. ABC has released several promotional images for the episode that give us a sense of what we can expect from what will most likely be an episode steeped in tragedy. The oldest daughter of the family, played by Stella Maeve, looks to have walked away from the accident relatively unscathed. I’m sure she’ll be wishing she were in a coma when the doctors ask her to make a very difficult decision.
The official synopsis for “Suddenly” is rather vague on what Lily (Maeve) has to do, but I think it’s clear enough that we can figure out her parents must be in critical condition, making her the only family member old enough to make any decisions regarding their treatment. I’m willing to bet she has to decide whether or not to keep one of them on life support, which by default is a terrible position to put a child in. Like I said before, this will be a tragic episode.
Elsewhere in the hospital, no one has informed Teddy of Henry’s (guest star Scott Foley) death. How long can they let that drag on? And Lexie has to work with Mark’s new girlfriend, Julia (Holly Fein). Sounds like barrels of fun to me.
GREY’S ANATOMY – “Suddenly” – A severe car crash involving an entire family results in an all-hands-on situation in the ER, as the eldest daughter is left to make the toughest decision of her life. Meanwhile Teddy, still in the dark about Henry’s death, calls upon Cristina to help with her patient in the O.R., and Lexie finds herself working alongside Mark’s new girlfriend, Julia, during an eye surgery on Grey’s Anatomy, THURSDAY, JANUARY 5 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET)