- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy “Suddenly” Promo
Grey’s Anatomy will be returning from its holiday break in less than a week with the brand new episode “Suddenly”, and if you’ve been following along here at BoomTron then you must surely be aware this is going to be an episode you won’t want to miss. To give you a sense of the intensity of what’s to come, treat yourself to the promo embedded below. It does a pretty good job of summing up the general feeling of chaos that will encompass Seattle Grace.
Right away we’re reminded of the tragic passing of Henry (Scott Foley) and that no one has told Teddy yet. It looks like that responsibility will fall on to Christina’s lap. The promo doesn’t tell us, but Christina is actually asked by Teddy to help her with a patient, forcing the two to work together. Of all the most difficult things to do in the world, telling someone a loved one is dead is likely the hardest. To have to be the bearer of bad news like that can cause people to see you as the grim reaper of sorts.
Meanwhile, there’s been a horrific accident, sending an entire family to the hospital. More tragically, the accident appears to have involved an ambulance! Things will get exponentially worse for one person; guest star Stella Maeve plays Lily, a member of the family in the accident. She is the oldest child and the person who got away from the crash with the smallest injuries. But this puts her in the uncomfortable position of deciding what’s to be done with her parents.
Grey’s Anatomy returns January 5.