- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Jersey Shore Season 5 Tease!
I guess it was inevitable. Those infamous reality stars of the Jersey Shore will make it onto your television screens for another fun-filled season. MTV has just released the very first trailer for season five and you know we love you because we have it right here and right now. Take a look!
Season five may be a chance to relax for the crew. Snooki and her beautiful friends are coming home to Seaside Heights. You can take Snooki off the Shore, but you can’t really take the Jersey Shore out of Snooki anyway, but still, I’ll bet it’s nice to come home. Then again, who would want to say good-bye to Italy? Not me!
Did you know the Shore was MTV’s highest-rated show? This trailer will surely give you some clues as to why that is. Snooki will get drunk this season. I know, not much of a spoiler there. But the gang also must say good-bye to Vinny. Don’t say we didn’t warn you. Get a few boxes of tissues now.
It also appears to be business as usual for Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino. Don’t miss the moment in the teaser that involves Mike, Snooki, and a baseball bat. Uh oh. Battling is in his blood though, and speaking of blood, it looks like he will be losing some this season. Ouch.
Season five comes to MTV starting Jan. 5th.