- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Robert Pattinson Bel Ami High Fashion
Way back in 2009, Robert Pattinson took a role in a movie called Bel Ami, which was apparently stuck on a shelf somewhere and forgot about. Luckily for RPattz fans, the film has been dusted off and a few pics occasionally trickle out to the public eye, including the recent batch that sees Pattinson in a few positions, including a couple of compromising ones.
It looks like the UK might get to finally see Bel Ami in March next year, according to Marie Claire, but the US fans will have to settle for the pics right now because a US date hasn’t been revealed yet. Personally, I think the studio is going to wait as long as they can before letting Bel Ami hit the big screen because nobody wants to rain on the Twilight parade. After all, think about it. In the Twilight saga, Pattinson is the sparkly vampire that has the girls all aflutter; he’s the love of Bella’s life. Now, in Bel Ami, Rob plays a huge jerk that uses women for his own selfish purposes, sleeping with anyone in a skirt that can improve his social and financial status.
Basically, Edward Cullen and Georges Duroy are complete opposites of each other and I think there’s a chance that nobody wants Pattinson pictured as a dirty man-whore until Breaking Dawn, Part 2 has closed out the Twilight franchise. Will the studio let the movie collect dust for that long? It’s already been sitting around for a while so what’s one more year.
Of course, I could be wrong and Bel Ami could hit theaters in the next couple of months but I’m sticking with the idea that studios don’t want Bel Ami’s Duroy to sully the image of Twilight’s Cullen.
Check out the gallery below to see Rob in his fine clothes as he sees how low he can go.