- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Law & Order SVU Star in True Blood Season 5
Is Christopher Meloni homesick for the small screen already? The former Law & Order: SVU star will be joining another popular franchise when he shows up in Season 5 of True Blood.
Meloni, who played Detective Elliot Stabler for 12 seasons, caught everyone off-guard when he jumped the SVU ship, and a role in the upcoming Man of Steel hinted at a possible desire to find fame on the big screen. However, as revealed when his name was first connected to True Blood, it looks like Meloni isn’t ready to completely leave behind the comfortable confines of the small screen just yet.
TVGuide has recently revealed Meloni is joining the HBO hit series as an “ancient, powerful vampire who holds the fate of Bill [Stephen Moyer] and Eric [Alexander Skarsgard] in his hands.” While it sounds like his presence will definitely make things interesting for Bill and Eric, the character description is a bit on the vague side. Is this new vampire part of the Authority or does he get his power through some other connection with the pair?
True Blood Season 5 is scheduled to air in summer 2013 and Meloni can be seen as Colonel Hardy in Man of Steel when Zack Snyder’s vision of Superman arrives in theaters in June 2013.
Here’s an interesting question for Stabler fans to ponder. Considering the nature of True Blood, exactly how much of Meloni will be seen in the sometimes-risque series… and are you ready for it?