- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Law & Order SVU Star in True Blood Season 5
Is Christopher Meloni homesick for the small screen already? The former Law & Order: SVU star will be joining another popular franchise when he shows up in Season 5 of True Blood.
Meloni, who played Detective Elliot Stabler for 12 seasons, caught everyone off-guard when he jumped the SVU ship, and a role in the upcoming Man of Steel hinted at a possible desire to find fame on the big screen. However, as revealed when his name was first connected to True Blood, it looks like Meloni isn’t ready to completely leave behind the comfortable confines of the small screen just yet.
TVGuide has recently revealed Meloni is joining the HBO hit series as an “ancient, powerful vampire who holds the fate of Bill [Stephen Moyer] and Eric [Alexander Skarsgard] in his hands.” While it sounds like his presence will definitely make things interesting for Bill and Eric, the character description is a bit on the vague side. Is this new vampire part of the Authority or does he get his power through some other connection with the pair?
True Blood Season 5 is scheduled to air in summer 2013 and Meloni can be seen as Colonel Hardy in Man of Steel when Zack Snyder’s vision of Superman arrives in theaters in June 2013.
Here’s an interesting question for Stabler fans to ponder. Considering the nature of True Blood, exactly how much of Meloni will be seen in the sometimes-risque series… and are you ready for it?