- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson in HUNGER GAMES Training
Say what you will about a dystopian society that sends kids to their death for entertainment purposes but the city of Panem knows how to outfit their sacrifices (I mean Tributes) in stylish gear, judging from this first look at Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson as they train for The Hunger Games.
Katniss and Peeta will soon be fighting for their lives in the ultimate reality show of the future but the latest promo image from EW.com shows the two District 12 tributes enjoying a little down-time as they train for a game that gives a whole new meaning to the word ‘extreme.’ The stylish gymwear looks sharp and I’m curious to see if these outfits might be showing up in stores soon so Hunger Games fans can show their allegiance to their favorite district when The Hunger Games hits theaters on March 23.
While District 12′s Katniss Everdeen is the main character, I wouldn’t mind seeing the training outfits of some of the other combatants to find out how similar, or different, the outfits are. Do the other districts wear the same outfits, with only the number on the sleeve being different, or is each district color-coded? Yeah, I know. I wonder about weird things.
What do you think about the Hunger Games training outfits? Willing to wear one yourself?
Image Credit: Murray Close