- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Sexy Lifetime Client List
Is it safe to say that we as a species agree that watching Jennifer Love Hewitt do a sexy dance to promote her new Lifetime series, The Client List, is a good thing? I mean, it’s not going to fix all the world’s many issues, but are we foolish to hope otherwise? Regardless of whether Hewitt’s sexiness can save the world (fingers crossed), she definitely saves me from being bored. Please, I beg you, scroll down below and watch the promotional music video for The Client List and live a happy life.
Set to a new version of “Big Spender,” this perfectly sums up what I think the series will be like. Based on the Lifetime film of the same name, The Client List follows Hewitt’s character, Sam, as she works at a massage parlor to support her family. The catch? The parlor is a front for something a little more risqué. Let’s just say they give a little more than just massages. Big spender indeed. Starting to get an idea of how this series will play out? If not, you could just pretend you have to a read a book for your high school English class and choose to just watch the movie.
I quite enjoyed the music video. After all these years, Hewitt can still bring it when it comes to sexiness. For awhile there I thought she had lost her touch, but I was wrong. I’ve never been more happy to be wrong about something.