- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Jordi Molla Joining Sackhoff in Riddick 3?
Jordi Molla might have missed out on an opportunity to go up against Captain Kirk but the Spanish actor still has a chance to take part in a sci-fi adventure as the main bad guy in Riddick 3.
Molla was one of the many names being tossed around for the villain role in J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek 2 but that franchise apparently decided to go in a different direction. However, Variety brings word that Molli is now in talks to play the primary bad guy opposite Vin Diesel in the newest movie in the Riddick franchise, which is currently simply being referred to as Riddick 3. If he lands the role, Molla will portray a mercenary named Santana that leads an eight-man team on a mission to track down and kill Riddick.
There’s no word if another Riddick 3 newcomer, Katee Sackhoff, will be a member of Santana’s team but I think there’s a good chance the answer is yes since she also plays a mercenary on the hunt for Riddick.
The bad guy role should fit Molla like a glove since his villianous turns in Columbiana, Bad Boys 2, and Knight and Day prove that he’s more than capable of being a convincing bad guy.