- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Leighton Meester’s Gossip Girl Mom a Blue Blood
What in the world is a Gossip Girl doing with actor Tom Selleck? She’s acting, of course. We’re talking about the casting surprise for fans of actress Margaret Colin. Colin is Eleanor Waldorf-Rose, mommy dearest to Leighton Meester’s Blair, on the hit CW series, but she’s about to become a Blue Blood.
Colin’s recent credits include Royal Pains, Law & Order and Medium, but according to our friends over at TV Line, some cozy little scenes with Magnum P.I. er um Tom Selleck are in her future. His Blue Blood character, Frank, is due a new love interest, and Colin is it.
Her character’s name is Melanie and she’s an ace, reporter that is. Because she is a high profile investigative reporter for an internationally known cable news network, the pair will have to play things very hush hush. As you know, cops and the media don’t usually play well together. The affair will be long-distance and “very discreet”. As if that wasn’t interesting enough, their relationship will be in danger of even more scrutiny, when a serious bad guy targets Melanie and Frank’s job is to find and stop him.
What disturbs me is, this isn’t the first reporter Frank has dated. Andrea Roth acted as Kelly Davidson, his Season 1 love interest. Why hasn’t he learned his lesson?
This is not the first time Colin and Selleck have crossed paths. They shared the screen in Three Men and a Baby ages ago, and Colin even had guest role in an episode of Magnum P.I.