- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Miley Cyrus Punk’d Khloe Kardashian
Ashton Kutcher may be executive producing behind the camera instead of setting up pranks in front of the camera this time around, but this clip from the new Punk’d reveals why the original became an instant hit on MTV, and this guy’s family jewels might not ever be the same again.
The new Punk’d will feature a different celebrity host each week, and the sneak peek below shows Miley Cyrus doing hosting duties as she and Kelly Osbourne set Khloe Kardashian Odom up for what will probably go down in history as the most traumatic visit from a delivery guy that she’s ever experienced.
It’s a simple prank that we’ve seen countless times in comedies but the situation takes on a whole new dimension when it appears to happen in real life. Incidentally, no genitals were actually harmed during the filming of Punk’d, and the 911 operator is actually MTV’s version of a 911 operator.
Check out the video below and get ready to do some laughing… and either turn the volume down or plug in the headphones if you happen to be at work or you’ll get some strange looks from your co-workers.
Comedy is in the eye of the beholder but the perfect moment for me is when the guy on the phone asks Khloe if any fluid is visible. The look on her face is totally priceless.
The new Punk’d returns to MTV in March.