- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 9 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Miley Cyrus Punk’d Khloe Kardashian
Ashton Kutcher may be executive producing behind the camera instead of setting up pranks in front of the camera this time around, but this clip from the new Punk’d reveals why the original became an instant hit on MTV, and this guy’s family jewels might not ever be the same again.
The new Punk’d will feature a different celebrity host each week, and the sneak peek below shows Miley Cyrus doing hosting duties as she and Kelly Osbourne set Khloe Kardashian Odom up for what will probably go down in history as the most traumatic visit from a delivery guy that she’s ever experienced.
It’s a simple prank that we’ve seen countless times in comedies but the situation takes on a whole new dimension when it appears to happen in real life. Incidentally, no genitals were actually harmed during the filming of Punk’d, and the 911 operator is actually MTV’s version of a 911 operator.
Check out the video below and get ready to do some laughing… and either turn the volume down or plug in the headphones if you happen to be at work or you’ll get some strange looks from your co-workers.
Comedy is in the eye of the beholder but the perfect moment for me is when the guy on the phone asks Khloe if any fluid is visible. The look on her face is totally priceless.
The new Punk’d returns to MTV in March.