- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Nina Dobrev and Somerhalder Love When VAMPIRE DIARIES Returns?
It looks like 2012 might be a good year for Damon on The Vampire Diaries because Stefan has other things on his mind, and Elena has to have someone to get romantically involved with, so why not the rude, crude, and morally questionable Damon Salvatore?
Stefan might not be following Klaus around like a puppy dog on a leash anymore but Klaus is still a big priority in his life, and his previous actions prove that he’s not the good guy Elena originally thought he was, so who does Elena hook up with now? Nobody, because she decides she can be self-reliant and doesn’t need a man in her life. Ha! Not on a CW show. According to TVGuide, Elena will finally start to accept that feelings for Damon do exist, and executive producer Julie Plec admits that exploring if Elena loves Damon “is going to be very much a part of the season.”
Of course, The Vampire Diaries can’t be all about emotional angst over who one really loves, so Elena will also have to deal with a certain Original sister that’s just a little pissed about having a dagger slammed into her, and she also starts to realize that a person doesn’t need fangs in order to make the dark choices, understanding that it’s better to act like Katherine when it comes to defending herself or protecting the people she cares about.
“She’s clearly not the girl-next-door do-gooder,” says Plec. “She never has been.”
The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, January 5 at 8/7c on The CW.