- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
“No Pressure” How I Met Your Mother Promo Images
It’s a little bit of a ways away, but CBS would like us to have a look at what’s to come in the How I Met Your Mother episode titled “No Pressure,” airing February 20th. As has been the unofficial theme of Season 7, HIMYM brings up the past, specifically the Season 2 episode “Something Blue.” Long time fans should remember that as the episode we found out Ted and Robin broke up. If you were paying attention you’ll recall they had a conversation over where they thought they saw themselves in five years.
Well, for those keeping count at home, Season 2 was five years ago, so have Ted and Robin achieved their goals? Heck no. “No Pressure” sees Ted and Robin sit back down and talk about their lives yet again, only instead of breaking up, Ted seeks to get back together with Robin. SPOILERS! At this point in the season, Robin and Kevin have broken up (but we already knew that would happen, right). END SPOILERS! As you can see from the image gallery below, Ted and Robin look like they’re going to kiss, but it seems like they decide to just hug it out. Thank goodness. I do not want them back together.
Also, you can see a shot of Robin in her room packing her luggage. Is she moving out? I personally think she’s going to travel the world while she can. And what’s everybody else doing this episode? Barney is apparently trying to obtain something private of Marshall and Lily’s. I’m thinking it’s a sex tape.
Photo: Ron P. Jaffe/FOX