- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Treme Season 3 Delayed
There are some suspicious goings-on behind the scenes of HBO’s Treme, which is in production for its third season. For the first two seasons of the series, it premiered in the spring, but when HBO announced their spring premieres they announced Veep and Game of Thrones (yippee!) but notably left out Treme. Naturally, several fans of the show grew worried the show had been canceled; yet production of the season never ceased, leaving it clear (hopefully) the show would air at some point.
As previously reported by out adorable little sister site, Criminal Complex, executive producer David Simon is wanting a fall premiere, which would mean we’ll have waited a year for a new episode of Treme. The worst of all this is we have no straight answers from anybody. Aside from Simon’s brief mention of the fall premeire, no official information regarding the show has been released. At this point, we’re all just floating along in a sea of non-information. Unfortunately my attention span is short and I’ll likely get on dry land and find a different sea to swim in.
To make matters worse, Michael Showers, who plays Captain Guidry on the series, was found dead, his body floating in the Mississippi. His death was ruled a drowning, but there is suspicion of foul play, mainly because of an unidentified man he was seen with before his body was found. Showers was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and was battling depression as a result. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.