- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Watch: ONE TREE HILL “In the Room Where You Sleep” TV Teaser
It ain’t easy knowing your favorite show is coming to an end, but here at Boomtron we are here to hold your hand until the curtain closes on One Tree Hill. That’s why we have a new teaser just for you. It’ll offer you a preview of the upcoming Season 9 episode, “In the Room Where You Sleep”.’
This coming episode will one be number two of this new, but final season. So, there is so relief there, knowing you’ll be spending some time with your favorite characters before the fat lady sings. You will notice things are worse than ever for Brooke’s parents in this teaser. We can’t all be friends with our exes though can we?
Other highlights in this episode are Julian’s recent investment and Quinn’s intervention with Clay. Sleepwalking is a bigger problem than I thought! Millie and the Mouth will have an intense moment and Alex is going to be rather intrigued by a sudden offer. She may just break Chase’s heart.
Speaking of Brooke and Julian, they will cross another hurdle in parenthood as they learn why their sons aren’t crying. Is Victoria hurting more than she’s helping?
You can tune into The Hill Wednesdays on the CW. “In The Room Where You Sleep” hits January 18th. It’ll be followed by an episode titled “Love the Way You Lie”.