- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Zooey Deschanel Gets New Girl Love
Plans are being put into motion to insure that at some point in its first season New Girl sets Zooey Deschanel’s Jess up with a man actually worth dating (sorry Justin Long, I just wasn’t feeling you). Of course, by worth dating I mean it’ll be worth it to have him around for the large amount of hilarious situations his presence will create. Unless of course he too turns out to be a total mismatch for Jess. I’m not sure where my feelings on this lay.
My indecision is caused by the age of Dermot Mulroney, who will play Jess’ new love interest, as revealed by TVLine. He’s not exactly a young guy compared to Jess. At 48 he more than feels a little creepy for dating a younger girl, especially when you factor in Jess is his kid’s teacher. Now you can see where those hilarious situations will come from! How awkward is it when your teacher dates your dad? I’m getting all grossed out just thinking about the possibility (thank goodness I don’t have teachers anymore). Not only is that interaction perfect for comedy, but also let’s not forget how Jess’ roommates will likely react. They’ve proven to be a very judgmental bunch and I can imagine them jumping at the opportunity to comment on something like this.
Mulroney will join the cast for multiple episodes. Now would be a good time to take bets on how long the relationship will last. Keep in mind that they start off not liking each other, but they eventually give in to their chemistry. Can a relationship last on hate sex?