- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
AMERICAN HORROR STORY’s Mara in Netflix House
American Horror Story‘s favorite recurring actress, Kate Mara, has been cast in Netflix’s first original series, House of Cards. We’ve been hearing buzz about this series for quite some time now, thanks in part to the names already attached to it, those being David Fincher and Kevin Spacey. A lot of eyes are on this project as its success could open the floodgates for many more Network-free programs.
According to Deadline, Mara will be playing the role of Zoe Barnes in House of Cards, which will be a political thriller based on Michael Dobbs’ novel. Spacey will play Rep. Frank Underwood, the Majority Whip of the US House of Representatives. He’ll devise a plot to remove the President from office, making a deal with Mara’s Zoe, a reporter for a Washington newspaper, along the way. Little does Zoe know the deal she makes with Underwood to get a good story will cost more than she ever imagined. Also starring in the series is Robin Wright as Underwood’s wife. Kristen Connolly will recur as an executive assistant to a Congressman
As I mentioned above, House of Cards is a series to watch. For years now we’ve had successful webseries, but never before have we had a full-length drama exclusively delivered via streaming from the Internet. The success of this new format could be a big step toward bringing television and the Internet under one roof. That’s a future I eagerly look forward to, just as I look forward to House of Cards.