- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
FRINGE – Answers are Coming Tease
When it comes to a show like Fringe, hearing the words “answers are coming” brings a mixed bag of emotions. To best to describe it we should remember what happened with Lost. They always promised answers would be given to the many, many questions that surrounded the series. Whenever a question was answered it inevitably created five new questions. So Fringe’s teaser for “The End of All Things,” this Friday’s episode, has me excited and wary. We probably are going to get some answers to very important questions, but it’ll come at the cost of creating more questions.
As you can see from teaser below, September (everyone’s favorite Observer) is hanging out with Peter (and collapses). Through out the show’s four seasons, we have yet to come close to figuring who, or what, the Observers are. Could it be September, who was last seen looking like death, is prepared to dish out the answers to his people? I certainly would like to think so, but that is exactly the kind of question that just leads to more questions. And at this point in the series, when renewal seems like a long shot, the last thing we need are more questions needing an answer. Remember the episode of Lost that was essentially the history of the Island? That was pretty boring stuff. Getting all the answers at once near the end of the series isn’t a fun ride.
Tragically, the first three Fridays of March will be Fringeless, but the show will return at the end of March and continue without any breaks until the finale.