- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Hellcat Ashley Tisdale with Louis CK
When I think of comedian Louis CK, I would never immediately think of Ashley Tisdale (Hellcats) unless the two were specifically pushed together. But pushed together is exactly what’s happening. CK has been preparing a pilot with Spike Feresten, and Tisdale was the first person to be cast. I may not immediately feel comfortable with Tisdale ever appearing on a television show, but that simply stems from the Disney image she wore for so many years. I have to remember she’s not that little girl anymore and has grown up considerably. With an open mind I can see that this is a good move for her.
CK and Feresten’s pilot is a CBS multi-camera comedy with Tisdale playing Petra, the beautiful yet sarcastic assistant to a vintage clothing designer struggling to make a name in a niche market. According to Deadline, the pilot will take place in New York (of course), but aside from that there isn’t much information about the characters or the plot. Without more details I’m hesitant to comment too much about the premise. CK has had large success with his unconventional comedy, Louie, so giving him the benefit of the doubt is something he deserves.
The script is apparently an updated version of a script CK and Feresten wrote 13 years ago. I wonder how much had to be updated? A lot can change in 13 years. BermanBraun, Universal TV and CBS TV Studios are producing the pilot, which will be the second pilot Tisdale has been attached to this development cycle. There was another multi-cam comedy at ABC she was to do, but clearly that didn’t go through.