- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Special Edition BREAKING DAWN Wedding Clip
It was the moment when everyone held their breaths. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 was released in theatres last November to millions of adoring fans. What was on most of their minds? Bella and Edwards wedding!
Questions ranging from what the invitation will look like, to what kind of dress Bella will wear, have been swirling on the internet since the Saga began. Numerous articles have surfaced analyzing details no one would have thought of such as; how much a wedding like that would actually cost and what the wording on the invitation indicates about the couple getting married and their family relationships.
From a cinematic viewpoint the director, Bill Condon, explains that he shot the scene from the point of view of the bride – Bella. This would give all Twihards the fantasy turned film reality, of walking towards their number one crush – Edward Cullen. In the behind the scenes video shown below, Condon explains that the essential thing about the wedding was experiencing it as Bella would, creating an anticipation of reaching the end of the aisle to her soon to be husband. Commenting that this particular scene was not written in the same “short hand” as most wedding scenes, and creating anticipation by having Bella take a full minute to walk down the aisle would portray not just a real time feel, but a “suspended time” feeling to the scene. Slowing things down built empathy, giving the audience the ability to really feel the different emotions Bella was experiencing as she approached Edward.
After the wedding, and true to his old-fashioned gentlemanly reputation, Edward carries Bella over the threshold and into the bedroom of the enormous Cullen household on their private island, Isle Esme. Once the couple is on their honeymoon, Bella eventually discovers that she is pregnant with a half-vampire, half-human baby.
As we all know, the first part of Breaking Dawn covers the wedding, the honeymoon and the birth of Renesmee, ending just before Bella begins her supernatural transformation. But what’s to come in Breaking Dawn Part 2? Of the second half, producer Wyck Godfrey says, “The story will break from [Bella] and follow Jacob throughout the course of the movie as he struggles with his own dilemma. There is a sense that as Bella and the Cullens deal with her pregnancy, the world is still turning outside with Jacob.”
The highly anticipated Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 is due to be released in theatres this November. Break out your team Jacob and team Edward T-shirts boys and girls, and be prepared for a long line up at the movie theatres to see your favourite vampire and werewolf on the big screen one last time.