- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Mad Men – An Offer You Can’t Refuse
AMC and a few of the actors from Mad Men have an offer you can’t refuse. In celebration of The Godfather’s 40th anniversary, AMC will be airing back-to-back viewings of the original, along with The Godfather: Part II. In honor of the milestone, AMC brought in Jon Hamm, Vincent Katheiser, and Jared Harris to film some of their thoughts on the film and cut it into a short commercial promoting the events that are to come.
You can check out the promo containing the Mad Men stars at EW.com. This week will see The Godfather being aired on Monday and Wednesday at 8 p.m. and midnight, with The Godfather: Part II airing Tuesday and Thursday at 8 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. Then on Friday the entire trilogy will play from 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. It’ll be a busy day for anybody interested in sitting down for the whole thing. That’s a lot of movie to get through. You’d have to have some serious willpower to not go to something else, even for just a minute. Thank goodness for commercial breaks.
Finally, on Saturday AMC will be premiering the digitally restored version of The Godfather Saga. If you’re watching on a standard display television, the difference won’t really be that noticeable, but for those of us packing HD TVs, we should probably prepare ourselves for just how amazing it will look now that it’s been restored. How many of you are planning to watch as much of this marathon as possible?