- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Mad Men Season 5 – Christina Hendricks, Elisabeth Moss and Guys are Back!
You’d have to be living under a rock to not be at least vaguely aware of Mad Men’s March 25th return, but in case you were there’s still plenty of time to crank up your excitement for Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, Elizabeth Moss, and the rest of the cast of Season 5! The premiere will, as always, be on a Sunday, but this year we’re being treated to a special two-hour episode, which I’ve been taking as an apology for making us wait longer than normal for a new season of cigarette smoking and womanizing.
The best way to feel good about Mad Men’s return is to check out the teasers AMC has been putting out that each focus on a specific character. I’ve talked before about Don’s teaser, but AMC also has teasers for Betty, Pete, and Joan (Joan’s was first found over at The Hollywood Reporter). The teasers let you know that everything we love about these characters will return in a big way. Or example: Pete’s teaser assures as he will still be an entitled, entertaining, bitter young man, while Betty’s reminds us just how stylish, jealous, and discontent she can be.
But most people are interested in Joan. Christina Hendricks has made a name for herself as the curvy redhead and to know she’ll still be doing her thing is a terrific assurance. Rumors have been circulating, thanks to Jon Hamm, that Joan and Don may be poised to start an affair. That certainly would a long time coming, and welcome, shift in the story of Mad Men.