- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Syfy FACE OFF Season 3, Star Trek Guest Star
The Syfy network competition and reality series, Face Off, has nothing to do with Nic Cage and John Travolta, but everything to do with the amazing artistry behind movie make-up. It recently kicked off a cool second season. Episode One entertained with a Wizard of Oz theme. Brea’s Wicked Witch of the West won the challenge. If you liked that one, wait until you hear about upcoming episodes and their guest judges. One may bring his phaser, set to stun of course.
EW made us all want to beam aboard when they shared the news that LeVar Burton of Star Trek: The Next Generation fame, was enlisted to be a guest judge for Episode 7, codename: “Alien Interpreters”. This is what movie make up is all about, folks. If you’re not creating movie monsters, making aliens has to be as wonderful a challenge. That science fiction flavored episode debuts Feb. 22nd.
Also in the pipeline is Episode 5 and it’s “Dangerous Beauty” challenge. Talk about serious trauma. Contestants will have to make their subjects appear as if they’ve been the victims of a werewolf attack. Guest judges for that round are Vivica A. Fox and Sam Huntington of Being Human.
Burton’s final Trek flick was Star Trek: Nemesis and he later voiced Black Lightning for Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Maybe he’ll shed some light on what it was like to wear the visor and the contacts.