- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Robert Pattinson and the Ladies of Bel Ami
Get ready Pattinson fans, to see the actor in a whole new light. Robert Pattinson, a honey-eyed vampire no more, will be bringing the devilish Georges Duroy to theaters come February 17th in the upcoming period drama Bel Ami. And speaking of seeing things in a new light, what a wonderful new poster we’ve got to unveil for you today. I especially like this one. There’s some great composition design going on, not to mention a look at Duroy’s women and a new tagline to mull over.
Based on the Guy de Maupassant novel of the same name, Bel Ami is a tale of ambition, of “Temptation. Seduction. Obsession.” Though it may be a European period tale, the new tagline and the bold poster art are both very modern, and I think, eye catching. The luscious ladies of the film, all who are romantically entangled in Duroy’s web of deceit, are acted by Uma Thurman, shown in green; Kristin Scott Thomas, cloaked in red; and Christina Ricci, swathed in a pale nude, almost subtle gold frock. Duroy doesn’t even seem to mind that two of our gals are mother and daughter. Yikes!
There’s another actor’s name rounding out the cast and because he rarely gets the credit he deserves, I’ll take a moment to spotlight Colm Meaney. I love the way the Star Trek actor’s last name looks like the word “mean”, because he’s a fantastic villain. You really believe it when he’s angry on screen and I wouldn’t want to get in his way when he’s in a foul mood. He recently played a not so good guy in The Conspirator.