- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Smallville Beauty Back at the CW
Lana Lang is returning to the CW network. Smallville is over (on television at least), but things are just beginning for the CW series, Beauty and the Beast, and actress Kristen Kreuk is your title beauty.
Deadline announced the seasoned CW actress had won the lead role in the new series. You can expect the story to very loosely follow that of the 1980s CBS series which starred Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman. Though Beauty and the Beast is a romance at heart, so to speak, this re-telling has “a procedural twist”.
Kreuk’s Catherine will be a NYPD homicide detective. I like this already! Her past trauma includes witnessing her mother’s murder nine years prior and the slaying of her mother’s killers, which followed right after. Who killed them? You guessed it, it was the Beast.
CW’s beast will be explained thanks to a military experiment gone wrong. I don’t know who is playing him yet, but I can’t wait to find out.
Gary Fleder is directing the pilot. Jennifer Levin and Sherri Cooper have written the script and are executive producing alongside the creator of the original series, Ron Koslow, and the original producers, Paul Junger Witt, C. Anthony Thomas, and Bill Haber.
We last saw Kreuk in a multi-episode arc on Chuck.