- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 – New Faces
It’s been awhile since we’ve heard anything from Kurt Sutter, the creator of FX’s Sons of Anarchy, but he has at last returned to the Internet with some inside information regarding Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy and some of the new faces we’ll be seeing when the show returns. Before he gets into the good stuff, Sutter briefly expresses his amazement the show is getting a fifth season. If you’ve been following the news for Sons then you’re likely aware the show was also renewed for a sixth season. We are guaranteed new episodes of Sons of Anarcy for at least two years. That’s a good feeling.
On his blog, Sutter Ink, Sutter reveals the writers have regrouped and already begun plotting the new season’s big arcs, though everything is loosely defined. The first episode has already been planned out and Sutter plans to write it this weekend. The hope is to have four scripts completed before production stars, which would likely be mid-May. All the actors’ options have been picked up, so everyone will be returning. Along with all the familiar faces, Sutter teased work had begun on some new characters, mentioning four specifically. Hold on to your hats.
The only new character given a name is Damon Pope, who’s daughter, Tig, was killed at the end of Season 4. The rest of the characters simply have vague identifiers. One wears a patch we have never seen before, while another is a “hard, curvy and very sexy” type of person. I’m assuming it’s a woman. The last new character carries a platinum .45 with a walrus tusk handle. He’s a dangerous guy, but really he just wants to be loved.