- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 – New Faces
It’s been awhile since we’ve heard anything from Kurt Sutter, the creator of FX’s Sons of Anarchy, but he has at last returned to the Internet with some inside information regarding Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy and some of the new faces we’ll be seeing when the show returns. Before he gets into the good stuff, Sutter briefly expresses his amazement the show is getting a fifth season. If you’ve been following the news for Sons then you’re likely aware the show was also renewed for a sixth season. We are guaranteed new episodes of Sons of Anarcy for at least two years. That’s a good feeling.
On his blog, Sutter Ink, Sutter reveals the writers have regrouped and already begun plotting the new season’s big arcs, though everything is loosely defined. The first episode has already been planned out and Sutter plans to write it this weekend. The hope is to have four scripts completed before production stars, which would likely be mid-May. All the actors’ options have been picked up, so everyone will be returning. Along with all the familiar faces, Sutter teased work had begun on some new characters, mentioning four specifically. Hold on to your hats.
The only new character given a name is Damon Pope, who’s daughter, Tig, was killed at the end of Season 4. The rest of the characters simply have vague identifiers. One wears a patch we have never seen before, while another is a “hard, curvy and very sexy” type of person. I’m assuming it’s a woman. The last new character carries a platinum .45 with a walrus tusk handle. He’s a dangerous guy, but really he just wants to be loved.