- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Spartacus: Vengeance “The Greater Good” TV Teaser
Now that Spartacus has finally returned to Starz, every week we can get our blood and sex cravings fulfilled in the most satisfying of ways, and Friday, February 10th is looking to deliver yet again with “The Greater Good.” In this case, the greater good is more Spartacus: Vengeance. You can find the promo video for the episode embedded below. There’s more than enough awesome stuff happening than I can wrap my head around. It’s short, but it will definitely take you a couple of views to soak up the epicness of it all.
The first thing we see is Oenomaus (Peter Mensah) being interrogated on the whereabouts of Spartacus (Liam McIntyre). I get a sense from his hardened expression (and the way he takes being whipped like a champ) he’s not going to be saying anything any time soon. Now that’s a guy who’s got your back. And what’s going on with the rebel gladiators? Well for one thing, Crixus (Manu Bennett) is still looking high and low for Naevia, but it seems like he may have found a potential lead.
There is some talk of secrets and our hero Spartacus is recognized as an arena gladiator. I can feel the pressure from here. But if you’re like me, you don’t really care for the drama of Spartacus. All you want to see is fighting, sex and copious amounts of blood. Buckets of blood in fact. Life simply feels exponentially better when Spartacus is on.