- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
True Blood Queen and Game of Thrones Dwarf on the Case
If you mix one part True Blood Queen, one part Game of Thrones dwarf, and three parts Justin Long, amazingly, you get a new independent film. It’s called A Case of You, and you may actually enjoy getting infected.
Evan Rachel Wood, Vampire Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq of a certain spicy HBO series, and Peter Dinklage, who acts as Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones, will team up as cast members for A Case of You. Dinklage has also starred in Death at a Funeral, my favorite comedy of all time, TWICE, while Wood appears in The Conspirator, The Ides of March, and Mildred Pierce.
Why do the ingredients call for three parts Justin Long? Well, the He’s just Not That Into You actor is writing and producing the picture. He’ll also act in the lead role. His little brother, Christian, and friend Keir O’Donnell, have been helping with the script. Kat Coiro will direct with O’Donnell and Busy Phillips also co-starring.
The story unfolds when Long’s character, a young writer, lies on an online dating site, but has to keep up the falsities when the lady he targets actually likes him. Cheaters never prosper, but maybe our hero will be able to untangle the mess.