- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
AnnaSophia Robb’s Carrie Diaries Dad
Not too long ago, the CW tapped the lovely AnnaSophia Robb to play Carrie Bradshaw in its Sex and the City prequel pilot The Carrie Diaires, and has already moved right along to finding an actor to play her dad. Somehow, I just feel so bad for whoever has to be the parent to someone like Carrie. Actually, anybody who had to raise any of the Sex and the City girls deserves an award. I just can’t decide if it would be for Worst Parent or Parent Who Put Up With the Most.
According to Deadline, the not-so-lucky actor playing Mr. Bradshaw is Matt Letscher. He’s got a nice face, leading me to believe he would naturally play a good father, but he raised Carrie so… I’m not sure. Maybe Carrie is a better teenager than she was as an adult. Of course, since the whole plot of the pilot will see Carrie discovering things about sex and friendship, it doesn’t seem like she’ll be any better than her adult counterpart. Her dad must be a champ. Now I wonder who will play her mom?
The CW pilot is based on the book series by Candace Bushnell and is set during the ‘80s in Manhattan. Right now, there isn’t much information about the pilot except a couple of actors being cast. I’m really not looking forward to this pilot, mostly because I never enjoyed Sex and the City. There’s always the chance this will be a better project, but I’ll remain skeptical until I can view it myself.