- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
AnnaSophia Robb’s Carrie Diaries Dad
Not too long ago, the CW tapped the lovely AnnaSophia Robb to play Carrie Bradshaw in its Sex and the City prequel pilot The Carrie Diaires, and has already moved right along to finding an actor to play her dad. Somehow, I just feel so bad for whoever has to be the parent to someone like Carrie. Actually, anybody who had to raise any of the Sex and the City girls deserves an award. I just can’t decide if it would be for Worst Parent or Parent Who Put Up With the Most.
According to Deadline, the not-so-lucky actor playing Mr. Bradshaw is Matt Letscher. He’s got a nice face, leading me to believe he would naturally play a good father, but he raised Carrie so… I’m not sure. Maybe Carrie is a better teenager than she was as an adult. Of course, since the whole plot of the pilot will see Carrie discovering things about sex and friendship, it doesn’t seem like she’ll be any better than her adult counterpart. Her dad must be a champ. Now I wonder who will play her mom?
The CW pilot is based on the book series by Candace Bushnell and is set during the ‘80s in Manhattan. Right now, there isn’t much information about the pilot except a couple of actors being cast. I’m really not looking forward to this pilot, mostly because I never enjoyed Sex and the City. There’s always the chance this will be a better project, but I’ll remain skeptical until I can view it myself.